Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ouch my legs :(!

Okay, so I haven't yet mentioned that I'm training for another tri-athalon (ok I don't know why I said "another", I haven't done a full one, only team ones and duathalons lol!).  But, being a rower and swimmer all my life, I am having serious trouble getting fast at the biking part (translation: lance armstrong would laugh.. really really hard). So, every day when I'm at the gym, I force myself to bike... far. Which sucks. Today I biked 15km and I will increase by 5km every day. I also ran 10 km and did an intense ab workout.... yeah I'm pooped. But it's all worth it in the end??? NOT SURE. hahah
No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.- Denis Waitley
Too bad I'm not as poetic as that dude. Baby steps.
Exciting news!!!
My mom gets home from china today!!!... My dad sucks at staying in touch (his phone is even off the hook)- so i will have some good conversation when she gets back lol ;)
I have to run though, labs labs labs all day. FML
TTFN!!- suz

No comments:

Post a Comment