Sunday, September 27, 2009

wow, 11 years!


Hey!
ok, so tonight was tina's sisters "wedding reception" for everyone in Canada who didn't get to go to the wedding (FYI: eva got married in greece over the summer).
I was talking to Sue (Tina's mom) today and we were just remembering how i have been best friends with tina for 11 years!! omg!! that is totally the oldest friend I have.
And the cool thing is, I was there tonight with all their family, and everyone was calling me family too. Great feeling. Love them to death.
Tina might be the most giving and awesome person I know. She gives a shit about everyone else before herself. She has a "good heart" as my mom says.
GOD I LOVE HER!!
BFFAEAEAEAEEAEAEAEAEAEA TINAAAA!!
btw: tonight was an awesome evening, we looked at pics from the wedding and watched the amazing video. Tons of food and booze (obviously... like come on its Sue and Peter).
Gotta love them.
Hitting the hay, back to london it is tomorrow!
I can feel this is going to be a good week (i hope :P)
xoxo
ttfn SUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment