Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today is the day


Today is the day that I have finally decided to create my (much needed) blog. 
Why today?.. 
Well, you see, today is that day that I have decided that one can no longer wait to do that things that he/she wants to or needs to do. It's almost like the battle to losing weight, or applying for that new job, or clicking yes on your university acceptance! Why not today? Today is the day you can make anything happen... Today, everything can happen. Today you can begin to do and be everything you want to be... and I will.

Since you (and I) are new to my blog, let me introduce you a little bit to my present life:
  • My mother is currently and always will be my largest role model. The most wonderful, kind and beautiful person you may ever come across. I don't tell her I love her enough.
  • I have amazing and very supportive friends.. I promise you will hear more about them in the near future
  • I am immersed in school, as I am a second year university student studying Medical BioPhysics
  • I have recently moved and am still settling in
... read my blogs for more :)

My inspiration for this blog:
In the past I was having trouble setting goals for myself and keeping them. They would either be wild and un-attainable or I would get caught up in other things and just write them off for some excuse or another. Well... NO LONGER!!! Here are my goals, fully and publicly!! And you all can whoop my bum into shape with your comments if I'm not sticking to them!!!
So here goes...
  1. Stay fit
  2. Meet my potential academically 
  3. Go to Dental school
  4. Travel, travel, travel
  5. Love
Wish me luck!!
TTFN!
     suz 

No comments:

Post a Comment